Community of Sinners
May 22, 2022
1 John 1:5-10
I. What is fellowship?
II. What ruins fellowship with God and one another?
III. What maintains fellowship with God and one another?
Big Idea: The gospel community is sinners confessing sin & being forgiven & cleansed.
- Which sins do you have a hard time admitting to other people? Why?
- Which sins do you have a hard time hearing about and accepting the person? Why?
- Who do you confess your sins to? If no one, who would you consider confessing your sins to?
- What has Jesus done that builds and maintains gospel community among sinners?
- If you have sinned against anyone in the congregation, have you admitted it to them?
- Is there someone you have refused to forgive for sin against you? Why?
To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin
Hold Option/Alt while clicking to download.