Just Do Something
May 8, 2022
I. People often get stuck in life. How does the Preacher address this?
II. Why can we trust God and do something?
III. How do I know what to do?
- Where are you “stuck” now? Why (fear, perfectionism, analysis)?
- Is there something you think you should do but are afraid to? What is that?
- How does trusting Christ help us get unstuck?
- Think of a time when God worked unnoticed for a long time. How did you respond at different points? How would it have been different if you knew the end of the story?
- How does the gospel help you to prepare to engage in life (dealing with vexation and pain)?
To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin
Hold Option/Alt while clicking to download.