Lord Both of the Dead and of the Living
July 11, 2021
I. How does Paul understand the problem?
II. Why are we to welcome rather than condemn those with different opinions?
III. How are we to live before the Lord both of the dead and of the living?
Questions for Digging Deeper
- What do find yourself quarreling about?
- What issues do you despise or think little of those who disagree?
- What issues do you condemn those who disagree?
- Which of the reasons Paul provided do you need to remember most,
- How are we to live because God alone is the Lord of the conscience?
To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin
Hold Option/Alt while clicking to download.