Graced with Child
December 19, 2021
I. When does grace come?
II. What form does grace take in her life?
III. Mary: “How will this be, since I am a virgin?”
IV. What is the best response to this unexpected, overwhelming grace?
- What is grace?
- When has God’s grace surprised you the most?
- What aspect of Jesus’ greatness delights you most? Why?
- What aspect of Jesus’ greatness do you struggle to believe? Why?
- Why is the “virgin birth” and important doctrine?
- Where is God calling you to serve but you are reluctant?
- How can Jesus help you to serve?
To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin
Hold Option/Alt while clicking to download.